Online Candidate Filing
ONLINE FILING WILL BE OPEN MONDAY, MAY 17th thru FRIDAY, MAY 21st at 4:00 PM - See Link Below
This Online Candidate Filing Module is a resource for assisting candidates with a convenient way to complete the paperwork to file for public office.
Candidates who file online will receive the following email benefits:
- Candidates will receive an immediate email when another candidate files for the same position.
- Candidates will have the choice to submit their voters' pamphlet statements and photos online.
Filing fees are non-refundable.
The Okanogan County Elections Office is not able to accept debit or credit cards.
It is your responsibility to submit your online filing correctly. If these steps are not completed correctly your name will not appear on the ballot. Please make sure you:
- Read all instructions very carefully.
- File before the deadlines:
- Online Filing closes at 4:00 pm on Friday, May 21, 2021. If you choose not to use this online option you may file at the Auditor's office between the hours of 8:00 a.m. and 4:30 p.m. Wednesday through Friday.
- The deadline for online filing is 4:00 p.m. on Friday, May 21, 2021.
If you need assistance or have any questions, contact our office at (509) 422-7240.
All information provided is public record.