Juvenile Corrections Officer (Part Time)
Description : Juvenile Corrections Officer
Okanogan County Department of Juvenile and Family Services.
PART TIME POSITION
The Okanogan County Department of Juvenile and Family Services is accepting applications for the position of Juvenile Corrections Officer. This position pays $18.92 per hour.
This is a professional level position providing correctional services and security within the Juvenile Corrections Center. The Juvenile Corrections Officer is responsible for the overall day to day care, safety, security and correctional programming of an incarcerated population of juveniles and the documentation, maintenance and security of records. This position requires the employee to work irregular hours and shifts. This position has no benefits other than sick leave accrual (Click on the underlined job title for a complete job description).
Minimum Qualifications (see job description for complete list)
- 21 years of age or older with legal right to live and work in the U.S.
- Valid Washington State driver license.
- High School Diploma or GED Equivalency.
- Basic computer skills.
- Effective written and oral communications skills.
- Ability to work irregular hours and shifts and to be subject to call in on short notice.
- Ability to maintain a professional and positive work attitude and conduct with co-workers, supervisor, juvenile inmates, other agencies and the general public.
- Must be of high moral character, have a commitment to the agency mission and the ability to maintain confidentiality. Must be law abiding, drug free and not involved in alcohol abuse.
Please refer to the Application Packet for detailed instructions and submit all required documents including an Okanogan County Application for Employment, Addendum to Employment, Physical Fitness Ability Testing Waiver and Release Form, Job Description and resume.
Submit all paperwork to:
Okanogan County Juvenile Department
Attn: Robert Bidlen
P.O. Box 432, Okanogan, WA 98840
Position open until filled.
(Click on the underlined document titles to download).
Contact : Okanogan County Department of Juvenile and Family Services Phone (509) 422-7250
Deadline for Applying : Open until filled