Treatment Services Manager
TREATMENT SERVICES MANAGER
The Okanogan County Department of Juvenile and Family Services is now accepting applications for Treatment Services Manager/Therapeutic Court Coordinator. Salary Range is $4,698 to $5,180 per month plus benefits DOE.
This is a supervisory level position which provides oversight, program development, organization, monitoring, evaluation and support of assigned court services officers and substance abuse treatment counselors for the Department. Additionally, this position will provide support to the Family Dependency Treatment Court (FDTC) and Adult Felony Drug Court. Develops relationships with staff and other agencies and individuals both inside and outside of county government that will facilitate participation, teamwork, effective functioning and use of resources. The person in this position must independently perform work with little supervision, structure or guidance and must exercise independent judgment in analyzing programmatic problems, issues and situations, while developing recommendations for new or modified programs.
(Click on the underlined job title above for a complete job description.)
Minimum/Required Qualifications (see job description for complete list):
- Must be 21 years of age or older.
- Have a Bachelor’s Degree from a fully accredited college or university with a minimum of three years’ experience in the juvenile justice system, counseling or a closely related field. Equivalent Educational and/or experience may be substituted by the Administrator.
- Must have effective written and oral communication skills.
- Must have the ability to maintain a professional and positive work attitude and conduct with subordinates, supervisors, juveniles, families, other agencies and the general public.
- Must be of high moral character, have a commitment to the agency mission and the ability to maintain confidentiality. Must be law abiding, drug free and not involved in alcohol abuse.
- Must have experience in personnel training and management and policy and procedure development and implementation.
- Must be flexible, creative and possess the ability to lead. Must have a professional appearance and be able to develop good working relationships with a variety of people.
- Must be able to meet the qualifications as a Washington State Agency Affiliated Counselor within 6 months of employment.
To Apply: Please refer to the Application Packet for detailed instructions and submit all required documents including the Okanogan County Application for Employment, Addendum to Employment, Resume, and Letter of Interest. A Statement of Fitness is not required for this job position. Submit all paperwork to the Okanogan County Juvenile Department, P.O. Box 432, Okanogan, WA 98840 Attn: Dennis T. Rabidou. Position is open until filled; Interviews may start as soon as applications are received.
Deadline for Applying : Open until filled