911 Communications Deputy, Multiple Open Positions
911 Communications Deputy
Okanogan County Sheriff’s Office currently has openings for 911 Communications Deputy / Dispatcher.
Description : 911 Communications Deputy Job Description
Click here to apply: Civil Service Application
Okanogan County Sheriff’s Office has multiple openings for 911 Dispatchers. Starting wage for this position is $19.99 per hour with full benefits.
Applicants may apply direct to Okanogan County:
- Complete and SIGN the Civil Service Application and return to the Civil Service Examiner at firstname.lastname@example.org or send by USPS to Civil Service, 123 5th Ave N., Rm 150, Okanogan, WA 98840
- The $20 application fee has temporarily been waived
- After the Civil Service Examiner has reviewed the submitted Civil Service Application a web link for a skills assessment will be provided to the applicant
- Civil Service/Department interview after successful completion of the skills assessment
- Conditional Offer of Employment
- Background investigation, polygraph and psychological review.
- Employment start date set once all steps successfully completed.
Alternatively, for Step 1 above applicants may apply using Public Safety Testing. To find a testing site visit Public Safety Testing For more information please contact Vicky Poole at (509) 422-7169.
For more information on these postings, to schedule a job shadow, or for questions about the hiring process, contact Vicky Poole, Civil Service Examiner
Okanogan County is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Deadline for Applying : Open until filled