PAYMENTS FOR SUPERIOR COURT CASES
- Check - Counter Checks are not accepted, name and address must be printed on check.
- Money Order
- Cashier’s Check
- Credit/Debit Card - note there is a third-party convenience fee when using a card.
*Sorry, the Clerk's Office is unable to accept Credit/Debit card payments over the phone at this time.
If you are using a credit card on a Superior Court case, you can go to the following website:
- There is a convenience fee for this service, that will be automatically charged to your credit card, please visit their site for correct fees and terms.
If you are paying bail, we will need the following:
- The correct mailing address and telephone number, in the event the bail needs to be mailed to you.
- Form of payment is dependent on the order signed by the Court.