At this time, The Clerk's Office is currently taking the following forms of payment:
  • Cash
  • Check - Counter Checks are not accepted, name and address must be printed on check.
  • Money Order
  • Cashier’s Check
  • Credit/Debit Card - note there is a third-party convenience fee when using a card.
Please Note:  If a check is returned as non-sufficient funds (NFS) there will be a charge of $35.00 in addition to the original fee charged.  This charge will be added into the case and will be flagged within the system until resolved. 
*Sorry, the Clerk's Office is unable to accept Credit/Debit card payments over the phone at this time.

If you are using a credit card on a Superior Court case, you can go to the following website:

If you are paying bail, we will need the following:

  • Identification
  • The correct mailing address and telephone number, in the event the bail needs to be mailed to you.
  • Form of payment is dependent on the order signed by the Court.
*If you are posting a bail bond, please contact your local Bail Bond Agency about their requirements.