The Mission of the Environmental Health section of the Okanogan County Public Health District is to protect the food, water and living conditions in Okanogan County.
2024 OCPHD Fee Schedule
Developing Your Dream (Review of County Permit Process)
EH: Request for Records form (PARCEL)
- Okanogan County Building dept: Other Helpful Links includes links to County resources to help find a parcel number.
ENVIRONMENTAL HEALTH Programs:
- Applications / Forms for a determination of water adequacy, sanitary survey or well site evaluation
- Information & Reference including information about water testing and tips how to purify your water to remove bacteria or viruses
Liquid Waste (On-site septic or sewage disposal system info)
- Applications / Forms for an on-site septic (OSS) site evaluation or an application for a permit to install a new sewage disposal system
- Information & Reference including design & construction standards, regulations or system maintenance
- Applications / Forms for an application to operate an Overnight Transient Accommodation (OTA) or Bed & Breakfast location, occupy a recreational cabin or install a new pool or spa
- Information & Reference including general reference information and current regulations
- Applications / Forms for a temporary food permit for an event or open a new food establishment
- Information & Reference including steps to open a food establishment and how to get a food worker card or alcohol server permit
Questions? Send us a quick email
The Document Center provides easy access to public documents. Click on one of the categories below to see related documents or use the search function.
Documents sorted by HEADER in Ascending Order within category