- Download the free app and try using Zoom here: https://zoom.us/test
- Test Zoom and your internet well before the day of the hearing. You need to use high speed internet.
- Provide your email and phone number to your attorney and the Court ASAP. Do not wait until the day of your hearing. You will be sent an email invitation with a link to the Zoom hearing on the day of your hearing.
- If you have problems after doing the Zoom test, contact your attorney and the Court ASAP. Do not wait until the day of your hearing.
- Zoom Criminal Hearings tips
- Zoom Civil Hearings tips
- Zoom by Phone or Tablet instructions
- Zoom by Laptop or PC instructions
Free Internet Wifi:
Find Your Closest Drive-In Wi-Fi
WSU Okanogan County Extension parking lot - 1234 2nd Ave. S., Okanogan
North Central Regional Library parking lots: Locations » NCW Libraries
Colville Tribes Library parking lots - Locations: https://www.cct-ene.com/library
Drive-In Wifi available at Inchelium and Keller - https://www.cct-itd.com/technical-services
Free Internet Wifi for Tribal Members:
Colville Tribes Tech Centers in Nespelem, Omak, Inchelium and Keller. 7:30am-4:00pm
(Headphones required in Tech Center.)