Call District Court to Reserve Date/Time for Laptop use. Call (509)422-7170. Do not call locations directly.
Omak: WorkSource Okanogan, 126 Main St South, Omak, WA
Tonasket: Tonasket City Hall, 209 South Whitcomb, Tonasket, WA
Oroville: Family Health Centers: Oroville Dental Clinic, 1321 Main St, Oroville, WA
Brewster: Brewster City Hall, 105 South 3rd St, Brewster, WA
Pateros: Pateros Community Resource Center, 169 Pateros Mall, Suite A, Pateros, WA
Coulee Dam: Coulee Dam Town Hall, 300 Lincoln Ave, Coulee Dam, WA
Twisp: Methow Valley Community Center, 201 Hwy 20 South, Twisp, WA
Winthrop: Winthrop Town Hall, 206 Riverside Ave, Winthrop, WA
Free Laptop Use for Tribal Members:
Colville Tribes Tech Centers in Nespelem, Omak, Inchelium and Keller. 7:30am-4:00pm
(Headphones required in Tech Center.)
Free Internet Wifi:
Find Your Closest Drive-In Wi-Fi
WSU Okanogan County Extension parking lot - 1234 2nd Ave. S., Okanogan
North Central Regional Library parking lots: Locations » NCW Libraries
Colville Tribes Library parking lots - Locations: https://www.cct-ene.com/library
Drive-In Wifi available at Inchelium and Keller - https://www.cct-itd.com/technical-services
These instructions will assist you in getting Zoom setup on your device
- Download the free app and try using Zoom here: https://zoom.us/test
- Test Zoom and your internet well before the day of the hearing. You need to use high speed internet.
- Provide your email and phone number to your attorney and the Court ASAP. Do not wait until the day of your hearing. You will be sent an email invitation with a link to the Zoom hearing on the day of your hearing.
- If you have problems after doing the Zoom test, contact your attorney and the Court ASAP. Do not wait until the day of your hearing.
- Zoom Criminal Hearings tips
- Zoom Civil Hearings tips
- Zoom Criminal Tips - Española
- Zoom Civil Tips - Española
- Zoom by Phone or Tablet instructions
- Zoom by Laptop or PC instructions