The Community Health department within the Okanogan County Public Health District collaborates with local and regional partners to prevent disease, promote healthy choices and open access to services. Dedicated Healthcare professionals and support staff work to enhance the health and well-being of individuals, families and communities.
Are you looking for one of our reporting forms or reference sheets?
Visit our COMMUNITY HEALTH: Forms & Reference webpage.
Emergency Room Overdose Reporting form
COMMUNITY HEALTH Programs:
Child and Family Health Program
- Access to Baby & Child Dentistry (ABCD)
- Children & Youth with Special Health Care Needs (CYSHCN)
- Infant Formula Shortage
- Vaccine Safety Information (CDC)
- Watch Me Grow Washington
COVID-19 in Okanogan County
- Share your positive COVID-19 Home Test results
- "COVID in the County" short film series
- Data & Monitoring
- Long COVID information & resources:
- Testing information
- Vaccine information
- FDA Updates on Hand Sanitizers Consumers Should Not Use
Communicable Disease Prevention
- Flu Overview / Seasonal News (WA DOH)
- Notifiable Conditions
- Opioid Use Prevention, Education & Support via Text
- Prescription drug or medication disposal sites
- Syringe Exchange Program (SEP) available in Okanogan THUR & FRI, 1 pm-4 pm
- Accessing Your Family's Washington State Immunization Information
- Immunizations (WA DOH)
- International Travel recommendations
Request for Information form (MEDICAL RELEASE)
For other Community Health information or questions, please contact us during regular business hours.
OCPHD, PO Box 231, 1234 South 2nd Avenue, Okanogan, WA 98840 (509) 422-7140