The Community Health department within the Okanogan County Public Health District collaborates with local and regional partners to prevent disease, promote healthy choices and open access to services. Dedicated Healthcare professionals and support staff work to enhance the health and well-being of individuals, families and communities.
Are you looking for other OCPHD reporting forms or reference sheets?
Visit our COMMUNITY HEALTH: Forms & Reference webpage.
COMMUNITY HEALTH Programs:
- Access to Baby & Child Dentistry (ABCD)
- Children & Youth with Special Health Care Needs (CYSHCN)
- Infant Formula Shortage
- Vaccine Safety Information (CDC)
- Watch Me Grow Washington
- Flu Overview / Seasonal News (WA DOH)
- Notifiable Conditions
- Opioid Use Prevention, Education & Support via Text
- Prescription drug or medication disposal sites
- Syringe Exchange Program (SEP) available in Okanogan THUR & FRI, 1 pm-4 pm
- Accessing Your Family's Washington State Immunization Information
- Immunizations (WA DOH)
- International Travel recommendations
- Vaccine Safety - Office of Immunization (WA DOH)
Request for Information form (MEDICAL RELEASE)